Monday, July 7, 2008

Introducing Me! (Jessica)

Ok so I will finally post and let everyone know all about me! I am almost 30 (Yikes) and this will be my 2nd walk but 3rd in terms of fundraising. For some reason I am better at fundraising than walking, ha ha. I have somehow conned some friends and co-workers to join us this year in San Fran so I think this year will be a lot of fun!
Training here in the Valley is always tough because of the heat. This week we are over 100 degrees and up to 110 maybe! Although we have been trying to walk in the mornings, it is still almost 80 by 6am!! So needless to say I have put some blood and sweat into this walk! (the blood is from running into a few wild bushes on training walks)
I can't wait though, the count down has begun. T Minus 9 weeks until the official walk! GO team Final Final

1 comment:

Jenn Jenn said...

Nice to meet you Jessica! :) Thank you for finally posting, I expect to see some Freddie walking pics up here soon to see your walking buddy!