Monday, September 1, 2008

Final Week

Okay, we are 4 days away from the big walk. I am wondering how I can walk 20 miles a day. I think packing a camera is a good idea and I will pretend I am a tourist. That should get me through 5 miles. Chocolate at the end would lure me on also. The big question becomes how do I get up and do it the next day again! I took Bear on a four mile walk yesterday. It took one hour and fifteen minutes - now multiply by 5 and there you have it 20 miles! Feet don't fail me now.
I think we should all come with topics for discussion...but of course since I have experienced difficult walks before there will be no discussing politics!

3 comments:

Jenn Jenn said...

Always good are "top 5" such as top five favorite movies, worst movies, favorite childood movies etc.. you can be as simple or obscure as needed to keep conversation going.
Wish I could be going along on all the fun :(

T-mom said...

excuse me but we are hoping to see you and Jamo's face cheering somewhere along the way!

Jenn Jenn said...

We will be there with you Sat & Sun!